Quick Fruit Dip By Ranveer Brar
Quick Fruit Dip
Put your favourite fruits into a skewer and serve them with a dip. Well, there can’t be a better way to serve that fruit plate at your next holiday gathering. This light and creamy dip will be liked by everyone for sure.Read More
- 1 cup cream cheese
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp cardamom powder
- 2 tbsp jaggery
- 1 cup hung curd
- 2 tbsp coffee liquor
- fruits salad
- crumbled cookies
- Procedure to make Quick Fruit Dip: In a bowl add cream cheese and blend it.
- Add brown sugar and blend it again.
- Add cardamom powder and blend it.
- Add jaggery, and hung curd and blend it.
- Add coffee liquor, cardamom powder.
- Add the dip in the bowl.
- For plating Quick Fruit Drop place the bowl on a tray, place the fruit satay at the side of the plate.
- For garnishing, add crumbled cookies, cookies, mint leaves and Quick Fruit Drop is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.