Pyaaz tamatar Tikkar By Vaibhav Mahajan
Pyaaz tamatar Tikkar
Here is a typical Rajasthani spicy roti. Healthy dish that combines corn and wheat flour.Read More
- 3 to 4 garlic cloves
- fresh ginger
- 1 tomato
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 to 3 green chillies
- Fresh coriander
- 4 tbsp corn flour
- 2 tbsp Wheat flour
- ½ tsp asafoetida
- 1 tbsp ghee
- Wheat flour for dusting
- salt to taste
- For Garnish: green chillies
- garlic cloves
- In a bowl, mix cornflour and wheat flour, salt, asafoetida and ghee.
- Add chopped garlic, ginger, green chillies, tomatoes to the flour mixture and mix well.
- Add some water to the mixture to knead a dough. Cut small balls of the dough and flatten them into the shape of a roti using a rolling pin.
- Place some chopped garlic, ginger, green chillies, tomatoes on the roti and flatten it using a rolling pin.
- Heat a pan and cook the roti from both sides. Apply some ghee on the roti.
- Transfer the roti to a serving plate. Garnish with green chillies garlic cloves and coriander.
Explore our Popular Stories.