Pyaaz Ki Kachori By Ajay Chopra
Pyaaz Ki Kachori
After having varied kachoris from potato to green pea kachoris, now dig into these onion kachoris served with green chilli pakodas and saunth ki chutney for your next tea time.Read More
- 1 cup refined flour
- 3 tbsp ghee
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp nigella seeds
- ½ tsp fennel seeds
- ½ tsp cumin seeds
- 2 - 3 bay leaves
- 1 tsp crushed black pepper
- ¼ tsp asafoetida
- 2 green chillies
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- ½ tsp garam masala powder
- 1 tsp dried mango powder
- 1 tbsp chickpea flour
- Procedure to make Pyaaz ki Kachori: In a bowl add refined flour, ghee, salt and mix it.
- Add water, prepare a dough and leave it for 15 - 20 mins.
- In a heated pan add ghee, nigella seeds, fennel seeds, cumin seeds, bay leaves and toss it.
- Add crushed black pepper, asafoetida, finely chopped onions and toss it.
- Add chopped green chilli, salt, red chilli powder, garam masala powder, dried mango powder and mix it well.
- Add chickpea flour and stir it.
- Add the masala in a plate and extract the bay leaves from it.
- Prepare small balls of the dough and stuff the masala in the dough.
- Roll the dough using hands and while frying, add nigella seeds and deep fry it in the heated oil.
- Deep fry the green chillies in the heated oil.
- Garnish Pyaaz ki Kachori with red chilli powder, chutney and it is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.