This crunchy, cheesy Mexican delight makes for an exotic treat.Read More
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 2 to 3 tbsp oil
- 2 to 3 tsp turmeric
- 1 carrot
- 1 radish
- 100 gm Mozzarella cheese
- 1 red cabbage
- ½ tsp oregano
- 2 tsp Vinegar
- 2 to 3 tsp sugar
- black pepper powder
- Tomato sauce
- In a bowl, mix flour, oil, salt and turmeric. Add water to make a soft dough.
- Make small balls of the dough. Flatten the ball with a rolling pin and cut them into circles using a rolling pin.
- Place grated mozzarella cheese at the centre of the flattened dough ball and seal the ends to make into a ball again.
- Flatten the ball with a rolling pin and cook them from both sides on a hot pan using some oil.
- In a bowl, add chopped red cabbage, carrot, raddish, salt, black pepper powder, vinegar, sugar, oregano and mix well.
- Serve the dish with the ribbon salad and tomato salsa.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.