Pumpkin Soup By LF Team
This Pumpkin Soup can be served as an appetiser at a party or can be had as a light supper. Made with simple ingredients like onions, pumpkin and butter, this thick and super creamy soup will soon become your favourite supper staple.Read More
- 11/2 cups red pumpkin cubes
- 2-3 tbsp chopped onions
- 2-3 tbsp fresh cream
- 1 tbsp butter
- black pepper as required
- salt as required
- For garnish
- spring onions as required
- In a pan, heat butter, and then add chopped onions, red pumpkin cubes, water, salt and black pepper.
- Cover the pan with the glass lid and cook till the pumpkins becomes tender.
- Pour it into the blender jar and blend it into a smooth puree.
- Add the cream and bring it to boil.
- Garnish the soup with spring onion.
- Pumpkin soup is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.