Pumpkin Pakoras By Ranveer Brar
Get your kids to eat pumpkin, with this new variant of pakora.Read More
- 1 1/2 cup gram flour
- 1/2 tsp asafoetida
- 1 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 cup curd
- 1 tbsp dry fenugreek leaves
- 1 tsp oil
- 1 pumpkin
- crushed black pepper
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- a pinch of baking soda
- For chutney
- 1 pears
- 8-10 mint leaves
- 2 tbsp green chutney
- 1/2 no lemon juice
- 2 tbsp oil
- red chilli powder to garnish
- In a mixing bowl add gram flour, asafoetida, salt, turmeric powder, curd, water, dry fenugreek leaves and oil. Mix it well and keep it aside for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Add baking soda to the batter and mix well.
- For the Pakoras: Slice pumpkin and prick them with the help of a fork. Transfer them into a bowl. Then, add salt, crushed black pepper and lemon juice. Mix them well and allow it to rest for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Dip the pumpkin into the batter and deep fry them until they turn golden brown.
- Transfer the fried pumpkins on a tissue paper.
- For the chutney: Grind chopped pears, mint leaves, green chutney, lemon juice, oil and salt in a mixer grinder.
- For the plating: Cut pear into slices and chop mint leaves.
- Squeeze lemon juice over them. Plate it with pumpkin pakoras and pear chutney.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.