Pulgam Prasadam By Ranveer Brar
This prasadam is made in Andhra Pradesh on the first day of Navratri for Bala Tripura Sundari goddess. Chef Ranveer Brar shares the authentic recipe for Pulgam Prasadam.Read More
- 1 cup soaked rice
- 1/2 cup soaked moong dal
- 3 tbsp ghee
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 2 tbsp black peppercorns
- 1/2 cup broken cashew nuts
- Heat water in a pressure cooker and add salt, soaked rice and soaked moong dal with salt .
- Cook until the dal and rice are done .
- Heat ghee in pan and add cumin seeds, black peppercorns and cashews and saute until cashews turn light golden in colour .
- Pour the tempering into the pressure cooker and mix well. Pulgum is ready to serve.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.