Puff & Rhubarb By Gautam Mehrishi
Puff & Rhubarb
This rhubarb puff contains orange slices and is served with orange marmalade.Read More
- 6 stalks rhubarb
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 tbsp castor sugar
- ½ cup rhubarb leave puree
- few orange segment
- handful of dried orange skin
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 puff pastry
- Trim sides of Rhubarb, cook in a grill pan with olive oil, add Rhubarb leave puree.
- In a another pan boil orange juice, add castor sugar.
- Once it start boiling add in the orange segment.
- In a motar and pastel add dried orange skin, castor sugar, brown sugar to grind.
- Cut thin strips of puff pastry.
- Sprinkle same castor sugar.
- Bake at 150 C for 5 minutes.
- Take the orange segment out on a plate.
- Sprinkle same castor sugar and caramelize using blow torch.
- Serve with orange segment, orange marmalade, celery leaves puree, puff pastry strips, cooked rhubarb puree micro greens.
Explore our Popular Stories.