Puff Pastry By Pankaj Bhadouria
Want to learn how to make Veg Patties at home? Try Chef Pankaj Bhadouria’s Puff Pastry recipe. The special dough and the layers of flakiness created by a unique layering process make this pastry flaky and crispy and juicy and crunchy filling elevate it to another level.Read More
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 120 gm of butter
- 2 tbsp oil
- 3 tbsp finely chopped onion
- 1 tsp finely chopped garlic
- 1 tsp finely chopped ginger
- 3 tbsp chopped yellow bell pepper
- 1 cup minced chicken
- 1/2 tsp black pepper powder
- 1/2 tsp all ground spice
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- In a bowl, add all-purpose flour, salt, water and prepare a soft dough. Leave the dough to rest for 10 - 12 minutes.
- Roll out the dough in a rectangular shape. Divide the dough into three equal parts using a knife. Apply butter on the two parts of the dough. Fold the unbuttered side over the buttered side. Pull the buttered side over the unbuttered side.
- Wrap the dough in the foil and let it refrigerate for 30 minutes. Roll out the dough. Apply butter again. Fold it and let it refrigerate again.
- In a heated pan, add oil, finely chopped onion, garlic, ginger and saute. Add chopped yellow bell pepper, red bell pepper, minced chicken and mix it.
- Add black pepper powder, red chilli powder, all ground spice, coriander powder and mix it well. Roll out the dough and cut the sides. Divide the dough into two parts, stuff it with the chicken mixture and fold it.
- Apply milk wash and bake it in the oven at 200'C for 15 - 16 minutes. Serve it with tomato sauce.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.