Pudey With Kheer By Ranveer Brar
Pudey With Kheer
Some desserts are more than just dishes. They have stories, traditions linked to them. One such recipe is Pudey with Kheer. Chef Ranveer Brar shares a simple recipe for this dish.Read More
- ½ cup jaggery powder
- 100 - 150 gm wheat flour
- ½ tsp fennel powder
- 1tsp desi ghee
- ½ tsp cardamom powder
- 2 - 3 banyan leaves
- 2 tbsp white butter
- ½ tsp jaggery powder
- ¼ tsp cardamom powder
- Heat some water in a pan and dissolve jaggery in it.
- In a bowl, mix wheat flour, fennel powder, cardamom powder and ghee.
- Add the jaggery water to the bowl and whisk to make a lump-free batter.
- Heat a pan and pour a laddle of the batter on it.
- Fold the banyan leaf and use it to spread the batter evenly on the pan.
- Cook the puda and sprinkle some jaggery powder on it.
- Once the powder melts, flip the puda on the pan and cook it from the other side.
- Serve the puda with kheer and white butter.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.