Pudey With Kheer
Some desserts are more than just dishes. They have stories, traditions linked to them. One such recipe is Pudey with Kheer. Chef Ranveer Brar shares a simple recipe for this dish.Read More
- ½ cup jaggery powder
- 100 - 150 gm wheat flour
- ½ tsp fennel powder
- 1tsp desi ghee
- ½ tsp cardamom powder
- 2 - 3 banyan leaves
- 2 tbsp white butter
- ½ tsp jaggery powder
- ¼ tsp cardamom powder
- Heat some water in a pan and dissolve jaggery in it.
- In a bowl, mix wheat flour, fennel powder, cardamom powder and ghee.
- Add the jaggery water to the bowl and whisk to make a lump-free batter.
- Heat a pan and pour a laddle of the batter on it.
- Fold the banyan leaf and use it to spread the batter evenly on the pan.
- Cook the puda and sprinkle some jaggery powder on it.
- Once the powder melts, flip the puda on the pan and cook it from the other side.
- Serve the puda with kheer and white butter.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.