Pressure cooker biscuit cake By Jennifer Anne Fedora
Pressure cooker biscuit cake
No oven no eggRead More
- Good day biscuit - 4 packets
- Bourbon biscuit - 4 packets
- Milk - 2 tbsp
- Sugar - 3 tbsp
- Baking soda - 1 pinch
- Groundnuts - 25 gms
- Butter - 1 tbsp
- Maida - 1 tbsp
- In a Mixy add good day biscuit and Bourbon biscuit with milk , sugar and baking soda and make it as a paste.
- Pre heat the pressure cooker for five minutes .
- In a bowl add butter and spread it and dust with maida and transfer the biscuit mix and keep inside the pressure cooker .
- Let it cook for 15 to 20 minutes .
- Once cooked leave it aside and let it cool down completely and transfer to the plate.
- Grind groundnut as a powder and garnish on top of the cake .
- Serve with vanilla ice cream .