Prawns Popcorn By LF Team
If you love fried and crunchy seafood, try this delicious Prawns Popcorn recipe. These delectable golden deep-fried bundles of joy are perfect for taking care of your growly stomach.Read More
- 5-6 prawns
- 1/2 cup semolina
- 1 tsp kasuri methi powder
- 1/2 cup maida
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2-3 egg
- 1 tsp ginger
- salt as required
- For garnish
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
- Take prawns and chop them into popcorn size.
- Add lemon juice, ginger paste, red chilli powder, kasuri methi powder and salt.
- Mix it well.
- In a bowl, break eggs and beat it.
- Dip marinated prawns in maida, egg and semolina.
- Deep fry the prawns.
- Garnish prawns popcorn with coriander leaves and lemon.
- Prawns popcorn is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.