Prawns Patia By Zarine Khan
This quick prawn’s recipe has the perfect blend of sweet, tangy and spicy flavours. The amalgamation of the Indian spices makes it all the more flavoursome and is guaranteed to impress one and all.Read More
- 3 tbsp oil
- 2 sliced onions
- 10 curry leaves
- salt to taste
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- 2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tbsp coriande powder
- 3 tsp garlic paste
- 300 ml tomato puree
- 2 tbsp red chilli powder
- water as required
- 500 gm prawns
- chopped coriander
- 5 green chillies
- In a pan add oil and let it heat.
- To the oil add chopped onions and let it cook until it turns light brown.
- Add curry leaves, salt and mix it.
- Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder and stir it.
- To the masala add garlic paste and stir it well.
- Add tomato puree and mix it.
- Add red chilli paste, water and mix it.
- Add prawns, mix it and let it cook.
- Add finely chopped coriander leaves, green chillies and let it cook for another 2 minutes.
- For garnish add fresh coriander leaves and Prawns Patia is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.