Prawns Koliwada Popcorn By Ranveer Brar
Prawns Koliwada Popcorn
The mere sight of this deep-fried prawn recipe is enough to make you drool. These prawn popcorn recipe served in a mustard flavoured salad can be seriously addictive and will keep calling you back for more.Read More
- 200 gm shrimps
- 3 small eggplants
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ cup gram flour
- 2 tbsp rice flour
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp carom seeds
- 2 tsp ginger garlic paste
- oil for frying
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 10 curry leaves
- 2 red chillies
- 1 inch ginger
- chat masala
- ½ cup onions
- ¼ cup carrots
- 1 tbsp curd
- 1 tsp mustard paste
- 2 tbsp nuts
- 3 tbsp cheese
- ¼ cup spring onions
- lemon slice
- Procedure to make Prawns Koliwada Popcorn: On a chopping board chop the shrimps and add them in a bowl.
- Add the diced eggplant in the shrimp.
- Add salt, lemon juice.
- In another bowl add gram flour, rice flour, refined flour, chia seeds, turmeric powder, red chilli powder and salt.
- Add carom seeds, water, ginger & garlic paste and prepare a batter.
- Mix some batter with shrimp and eggplant.
- In a heated oil deep fry the shrimp and eggplant.
- In a heated pan add oil, mustard seeds, curry leaves, red chillies, finely chopped ginger and toss it.
- Take the fried shrimps and eggplants out of the fryer.
- Add the fried popcorn in the masala pan and toss it.
- Switch off the gas and add chat masala in it.
- To prepare the salad, in a bowl add sliced onions, chopped carrots, curd, mustard paste, salt, toasted nuts and mix it well.
- Add grated cheese and mix it.
- Add spring onions and mix them well.
- For plating, add popcorn in a bowl, salad in a smaller bowl.
- To garnish Prawn Koliwada Popcorn add a lemon slice and it ready to serve hot.
Explore our Popular Stories.