Prawn Spring Roll By Emanual Chauhan
Prawn Spring Roll
Juicy, spicy and extremely appetising, this prawn roll is sure to be a great hit with everyone. Serve this as an appetiser at your next party and impress your guests and family.Read More
- 100 gm prawns
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tbsp egg white
- 1 tsp spring onion greens
- black pepper powder
- 5 to 6 blanched spinach leaves
- 1 tsp oil
- spring onion greens
- In a bowl, mix minced prawns, chilli powder, egg white, spring onions, black pepper powder and salt.
- Carefully divide the blanched spinach leaves and place the prepared prawns mixture on spinach leaves and roll them tightly.
- Secure them with a toothpick. Shift the spinach prawn rolls into a greased bowl and place the bowl inside a bamboo steamer.
- Steam for 5 - 10 minutes. Garnish with chopped spring onion greens.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.