Prawn Pulao By Zarine Khan
Zarine Khan is joined by Talat Aziz, while she prepares a hearty meal with prawns and rice. This pulao looks magnificent and gets done in no time. This recipe is for someone who loves experimenting with rice.Read More
- 500 gm rice
- 7 - 8 tbsp oil
- 3 chopped onions
- 4 green cardamoms
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 5 cloves
- 2 tsp garlic paste
- 2 tsp ginger paste
- 3 tsp red chilli powder
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- 1½ tsp coriande powder
- salt to taste
- 2 - 3 chopped tomatoes
- water as required
- 200 gm prawns
- chopped coriander
- 6 - 8 green chillies
- ½ cup saffron milk
- In a bowl add basmati rice, water and let it soak.
- In a pan add oil and let it heat.
- Chop onions on a chopping board.
- To the oil add garam masala, cardamom, cinnamon sticks, cloves, chopped onions.
- Add ginger - garlic paste and stir it nicely.
- Add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, salt and mix it well.
- Add finely chopped tomatoes and let it cook.
- Into the pan of hot boiling water add soaked rice, salt and let it cook.
- To the masala add prawns, chopped coriander leaves, slit green chillies and mix it.
- In another pan add cooked rice, prawns masala.
- Layer it with rice again.
- Add saffron milk and let it heat and Prawns Pulao is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.