Prawn Chilli Corn By Gautam Mehrishi
Prawn Chilli Corn
These baked prawns are prepared using bacon, plums and kiwi!Read More
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 3 cups salt
- 1 tsp all spice powder
- 18 to 20 becan strips
- 2 tbsp red chill paste
- 2 tbsp chopped garlic
- 2 tbsp jalapenos
- 1 cup boiled corn
- 18 to 20 prawns
- spring onions
- 2 plums
- 2 kiwi
- white pepper powder
- avocado slices
- In a bowl add all purpose flour, salt, water, all spice powder and knead dough.
- Arrange becan strips.
- Apply red chill paste, chopped onions, chopped garlic, jalapenos, boiled corn.
- Slight prawns, mix with corns and place over.
- Sprinkle chopped pecan nuts, seal the sides of becon strips, place chopped spring onions green.
- Arrange slices of plum, kiwi, white pepper powder.
- Roll the dough, spray olive oil.
- Place the becon parcel in centre.
- Fold the dough sides over each other.
- Place the dough parcel on baking tray and bake 150-160 C for 1 hour.
- Cut the bake dough with scissor.
- Garnish with pecan nuts, avocado slices, spring onions green, olive oil and all spice powder.
Explore our Popular Stories.