Praline Cookies By LF Team
Cookies are a perfect snack at tea-time. Here's a simple recipe for cookies. Do try this at home. These cookies get ready in no time and will make you drool. They can be a perfect treat in your child's snack box.Read More
- For the flour mixture
- 1 cup refined flour
- 1/2 cup baking powder
- For the cookies
- 2 tsp butter
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- For the topping
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- For the flour mixture: Sieve wheat flour, baking powder and salt in bowl, keep it aside.
- For the cookies: In a mixing bowl, add butter, brown sugar, egg and vanilla extract.
- Whisk it well until it forms a batter, Then, add the sieved flour mixture and mix it well together, grease a baking tray with butter.
- Pour the batter into the baking tray and spread it.
- Preheat the oven at 180'C and bake it for 10 to 12 minutes.
- For the topping: Heat brown sugar and heavy cream.
- Stir it well until the sugar has melted.
- Transfer the mixture into a bowl.
- Add icing sugar, chopped walnuts and heavy cream. Mix it well.
- Spread it on the baked cookies.
Explore our Popular Stories.