Pouding Choumer is a mouthwatering recipe which contains the goodness of dry fruits, chocolate and blueberries. This recipe can be served as a dessert at a kids party as kids are really fond of desserts.Read More
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp curd water
- olive oil
- 20 gm walnuts
- 20 gm cashew
- 20 gm almonds
- 20 gm pistachios
- 4 tbsp brown sugar
- 5 tbsp curd
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp cinnamon powder
- sugar glaze
- In a bowl add refined flour, baking powder & soda, curd water, olive oil, salt and mix it.
- Finely chop walnuts, cashew nuts, almonds & pistachios and add it in the flour.
- Add brown sugar, curd and make a batter.
- In a bowl add olive oil and pour the batter.
- In another bowl add honey, cinnamon powder and mix it.
- To the batter add the cinnamon mixture.
- Add brown sugar and bake it in a preheated oven at 175' C for 22 minutes.
- To garnish add sugar glaze and Pouding Choumer is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.