Potato Wedges By Rahul Banerjee
You may have eaten Potato Wedges in restaurants or cafes, but have you tried making them at home? Chef Rahul Banerjee takes the classic potato wedges to another level of deliciousness. Try this recipe at home. It never fails to impress.Read More
- 4-5 big potatoes
- 3-4 tbsp corn flour
- oil to deep fry
- 1 tbsp paprika powder
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander
- pinch of garlic powder
- 2-3 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- salt to taste
- Cut each potato in half lengthways (Make sure they are about the same thickness and size).
- Put the water to boil and par boil the cut potatoes for 7 to 8 mins.
- Once the potatoes are ready, put them in a bowl and coat with corn flour.
- Heat oil and deep fry them till golden brown.
- Remove them in a bowl and add paprika powder, chopped coriander, garlic powder, some grated parmesan cheese and salt to taste.
- Toss the Potato Wedges and serve them with mayo dip.
Explore our Popular Stories.