Potato Smiley By LF Team
Bring a smile to your kids’ face with this homemade Potato Smiley. Kids generally love Potato Smileys brought from outside. But why buy them from outside, when you can binge on it at your home.Read More
- 2-3 boiled and grated potatoes
- 1 bowl grated processed cheese
- salt as required
- Italian seasoning as required
- 1 tbsp corn flour
- In a bowl take boiled and grated potatoes.
- Add grated cheese, Italian seasoning, cornflour and salt to taste.
- Mix all the ingredients well.
- Sprinkle some cornflour on a butter paper.
- Place the mixture on it and roll a rolling pin over it and flatten it.
- Cut them in round shape with the help of a cookie-cutter.
- Make eyes with the help of a straw and smiles with a spoon.
- Fry them in oil till it turns golden brown.
- Potato Smiley is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.