This savoury fresh fries with a little twist is what you need to make your dull weekend a hit. Bursting with flavours, the look of this potato poutine is enough to make you hungry in no time.Read More
- 3 to 4 potatoes
- 1 cup cheese sauce
- 1 cup bhaji
- 1 tbsp oil
- 5 curry leaves
- 3 garlic cloves
- 4 shallots
- 1 tsp refined flour
- 1 cup coconut milk
- ½ onion
- ½ cup tomato puree
- 10 basil leaves
- black pepper
- Procedure to make Potato Poutine: Peel the potatoes and cut them into slices.
- In a pan add water, salt and add the potatoes to boil.
- In another pan add cheese sauce, cooked bhaji and stir it.
- In a saucepan add oil, curry leaves, crushed garlic, shallots, salt and switch off the gas.
- Add refined flour, coconut milk. Strain the boiled potatoes and deep fry it.
- In a saucepan add oil, garlic cloves, onions, tomato puree, salt, water, basil leaves.
- Put the fried potatoes in a bowl, salt, crushed black pepper and toss it.
- For plating, pour little of curd, pour Italian sauce.
- In another plate, place fried potatoes, add cooked pav bhaji, chopped onions and butter.
- For garnishing, add parsley, basil leaves, grated cheese, a slice of lemon, fresh coriander leaves and Potato.
Explore our Popular Stories.