Potato Pancakes By LF Team
These cheesy potato pancakes are wonderfully crisp on the outside and melt-in-your-mouth tender on the inside and make for an interesting appetizer, a side dish or a snack.Read More
- 1 cup boiled and mashed potatoes
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 tbsp butter
- salt to taste
- In a bowl, take the mashed potatoes, beaten egg, shredded cheese and season it. Mix it well.
- Heat a pan and melt some butter.
- Spread the potato dough evenly and cook until golden brown on both sides and perfectly crispy.
- Serve hot with some sour cream and coriander.
Explore our Popular Stories.