Potato Cheese Croquettes By LF Team
Potato Cheese Croquettes
Potato Cheese Croquettes make for an excellent snack and an enjoyable side dish for your house party. Prepared with mashed potatoes and stuffed cheese and rolled in breadcrumbs, these croquettes are crispy on the outside and luscious on the inside.Read More
- 3 tsp boiled and grated potatoes
- 3 tsp cheese
- 2 tsp chopped onions
- 1 tsp chopped green chillies
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 3 tsp bread crumbs
- 3 tsp corn flour
- In a mixing bowl, add boiled and grated potatoes, grated cheese, chopped onions, and chopped green chillies, red chilli powder, bread crumbs, corn flour and salt.
- Keep mixing until it forms a dough.
- Take small portion of the dough and make cylindrical shape out of it.
- Dip them in corn flour-mixture and roll them in bread crumbs till it is evenly coated from all sides.
- Fry until they turn golden brown.
- Potato Cheese Croquettes are ready to be served.
Explore our Popular Stories.