Posto Begun By Rahul Shobhana Banerjee
Dhakai cuisine is one of the most versatile cuisine surrounding our borders. The best thing what #westbengal and #bangladesh share with each other is the love for food which is much bigger than two old women fighting for their political righteousness. So today i present one of the most rustic dishesRead More
- 200 gms black begun (brinjal)
- 3 tbsp oil
- 1/2 tsp. Cumin seeds
- 2 tbsp. Poppy seeds
- 1 green chilli
- 1 onion
- 1 tbsp coriander
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp asafoetida
- 1/2 tsp. Turmeric powder
- Wash and Slit begun sprinkle salt and red chilli powder.
- Wash and soak poppy seeds 2hrs and make a paste.
- Now heat oil in a pan saute brinjal pieces.
- 5-7 min till red brown marks on mid slow flame.
- Now take out in a plate.
- Chopped onion saute till it transparent add asafoetida cuminseeds slited green chilli ginger garlic paste and salt mix well.
- Saute till it smooth.
- Now add poppy seeds paste cumin powder coriander powder red chilli powder chopped coriander mix well and add water cook till bubbles and add slitted begun.
- Mix well.
- Cover and cook Cook for 5 min.
- On slow flame.