Poppy Seeds Peanut Butter Satay By Gautam Mehrishi
Poppy Seeds Peanut Butter Satay
Succulent paneer marinated with peanut butter and some exotic flavours makes for a delectable snack.Read More
- For poppy seeds peanut butter satay
- 3 to 4 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp cloves
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp lemon zest grated
- 2 to 3 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- ½ cup coconut milk
- 250 gm paneer
- 1 lemon grass stalks
- ½ diced green capsicum
- ½ diced yellow capsicum
- ½ diced red capsicum
- poppy seeds
- For sauce
- 1 tsp red chilli flakes
- 1 tsp parsley
- 3 tsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp brown sugar
- 2 tsp soya sauce
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- Heat sesame oil in a pan and add cloves red chilli powder, lemon zest and brown sugar.
- Mix well and cook for a minute.
- Add peanut butter, lemon juice, salt and coconut milk.
- Mix well and cook for another minute.
- Gently stab the lemon grass stalks and run the stabbed portion into the pan.
- Keep it in the pan.
- Dice paneer into elongated pieces.
- Thread the capsicums and paneer alternately on the skewers.
- Using the lemon grass, apply the marination and grill on a tandoor for 4 5 minutes.
- For the sauce, combine red chilli flakes, parsley, lemon juice, brown sugar, soya sauce, and sesame oil, in a bowl and mix well.
- Once the satay are nearly grilled, sprinkle some poppy seeds on them to coat them.
- Serve hot with the sauce.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.