Poori and Lassi By Ranveer Brar
Poori and Lassi
Lunch isn't complete without a glass of lassi. Whip up this lip smacking lassi, and serve it with fluffy puris and bhaji.Read More
- 2 cup wheat flour
- 1 tbsp clarified butter
- 1 tbsp oil
- For lassi
- 1 cup yoghurt
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar
- 1 tsp cardamom powder
- 1-2 tsp saffron water
- 1 tbsp almond flakes
- 1/2 cup milk
- In a mixing bowl add wheat flour, clarified butter, salt, water and oil. Knead the flour well until it forms a dough.
- Allow it to rest for some time.
- Take small portion of the dough and make small dough balls.
- Roll out the small dough balls into a shape of a poori.
- Deep fry the pooris in the oil and transfer them onto a tissue paper to remove excess oil.
- For the lassi: Blend yogurt, powdered sugar, cardamom powder, saffron water, almond flakes, milk and salt in a blender.
- Blend it well and pour it into a glass. Serve the lassi and poori with any type of bhaji you like .
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.