The Rechad paste is a hot, spicy and tangy. Now learn to prepare your favourite Pomfret fish in the Rechad sauce from none other than Maria Goretti! Sit back and enjoy the recipe.Read More
- 14-15 sankeshwar chillies
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- ½ tsp methi seeds
- ½ tsp mustard seeds
- ½ tsp cumin seeds
- 2-3 cloves and peppercorns
- 1 tsp chopped ginger
- 2 tsp chopped garlic
- 50 malt vinegar
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 pomfret
- coriander leaves
- In a bowl add sankeshwar chillies, cinnamon powder and turmeric powder.
- Add methi seeds, mustard seeds, cumin seeds, cloves & peppercorns, chopped ginger and garlic, salt, malt vinegar, sugar, mix it and leave overnight.
- Prepare a paste of it.
- Debone the fish, slit it using a knife.
- Marinate the fish with rechad masala.
- Bake the fish in a preheated oven at 200' C for 5 minutes.
- Flip the fish and again bake it in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Garnish it with rice, lemon wedge, fresh coriander leave and Pomfret rechad is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.