Pomegranate walnut chicken also Known as Persian Chicken By Shagufta Jaipury
Pomegranate walnut chicken also Known as Persian Chicken
This is Recipe which is a Fusion of European - Middle East - Indian Cooking Style. Also it is recipe which is made in very few Ingredients and very easy to cook recipe.Read More
- 1/2 kg chicken
- 200 gms walnut
- 3 Tbsp Pomegranate molasses / juice of 2 pomegranates reduced to half
- 2 medium onions finely chopped , turmeric , Salt & Pepper
- Little portion of Cardamom,Cinnamon and red chilly
- Marinate chicken in turmeric salt pepper and lemon juice.
- Grind walnut into a nice powdery consistency.
- roast the walnuts for atleast 10-15 minutes moving it constantlAdd pomegranate molasses or juice to it and mix it welAdd little water to i.
- In another pan saute the onions, we can add mild spices a little cardamom, cinnamon some red chillie.
- Then add chicken to it roast it well, till we get a little crisp on the chicke.
- Once the chicken is done, add the walnut gravy to it and then add half cup chicken stock, cook for another 15 minutes or till chicken is done.
- Garnish it with coriander & pomegranate.