Polenta Crusted Aubergine With Honey Sauce
Are you one of those people who cannot get enough of brinjal? Then you must catch Chef Gautam Mehrishi demonstrating how to make the Polenta Crusted Aubergine With Honey Sauce.Read More
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 aubergine
- 3 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- 1 cup polenta
- rock salt
- 150 ml milk
- 4 tbsp honey
- parsley leaves
- olive oil
- paprika powder
- black pepper powder
- In a bowl add water, milk, slices of eggplant, salt, lemon juice and leave it.
- In a heated pan add lemon zest, salt, rock salt, milk and let it boil.
- Add honey, parsley leaves and stir it.
- On a baking tray add olive oil, roll the eggplant on polenta and place it on the baking tray.
- Repeat the same with other slices too.
- To the eggplant add sea salt, paprika powder, black pepper powder and bake it in a preheated oven at 170' C for 8 - 10 minutes.
- To garnish add honey sauce and Polenta crusted aubergine with honey sauce is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.