Pointed Gourd (Parwal) Paste By Payel Acharya
Pointed Gourd (Parwal) Paste
the speciality of the receipe is "no water is used " while preparing itRead More
- 1 kg pointed gourd
- salt according to the taste
- garlic clove 2-3
- kalounji 1/4 tea spoon
- green chili 4pcs
- mustard oil 1 cup
- turmeric powder 1/4 tea spoon
- sugar 1 pinch
- cut the point of the both the sides of the gourd.
- take the peel out.
- cut it vertically.
- take out the seeds with the help of a spoon.
- rub a little mustard oil in it.
- heat the pan and put the oiled pointed gourd in that.
- stir it little bit... on a medium flame for 5 mins.
- it will change the colour and will get squeeze.
- put the flame off and keep it aside for cooling.
- take the mixer bowl and put.
- pointed gourd, kalounji, garlic loves, green chilly.
- paste it in the mixer....
- heat the pan and put the mustard oil.
- put the paste and add some salt, turmeric and sugar (according to the taste).
- stir it contineously until it changes the colour... little darkish green on a medium flame.
- put the flame off .
- serve it hot with rice.