Easily available ingredients in your kitchen. Tea time snacks..Read More
- Take 250 gram poha keep it in a bowl and wash it properly, then keep in a net to let all extra water out.
- Again take a bowl and put that poha in that bowl.
- Add two medium size of boiled potato into the poha.
- Add 1 inch Ginger fine chopped.
- Add 2 green chilli fine chopped.
- Add 1 medium size onion fine chopped.
- Add some chopped coriander leaves
- Put 2 tbsp corn flour.
- 1 packet Maggi Masala and finally add salt to taste.
- Mix everything very well and give them shape of cutlets.
- Again take 100 gram poha and grind it in a jar and make poha crumbs.
- Place it in a plate, then after one by one bind all cutlet into that poha crumbs and keep it aside.
- Take a fry pan heat it up, put some oil in it.
- Shallow fry all those cutlet or you can do Deep fry and then serve with coriander chutney or tomato ketchuAnd most important serve your dish with love.