Poha Cutlet By Shazia Khan
Poha is a good source of healthy carbohydrates and iron. Chef Shazia Khan combines poha with vegetables to make a lip-smacking cutlet. This cutlet is an easy way to feed a variety of vegetables to your toddlers.Read More
- 1 cup Poha
- 1 1/2 cup Warm Water
- 1 large Boiled Potato
- 1/4 cup Boiled Green Peas
- 1/4 cup Grated Carrots
- 50 gms Grated Paneer
- 2 tbsp Chopped Cashew Nuts
- 2 tbsp Chopped Coriander Leaves
- 1 tbsp Chopped Mint Leaves
- ½ tsp Red Chilli Powder
- ½ tsp Cumin Powder
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- Mint Chutney for serving
- Pomegranate Seeds and Coriander Leaves for garnish
- Wash and Soak the poha in warm water and keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Mash the vegetables to a smooth texture.
- Add Cashew nuts, coriander leaves, mint leaves and all the spices and mix together.
- Strain the poha on a muslin cloth and squeeze out the water.
- Add this to the mixture and mix well.
- Make small cutlets of heart shape and keep aside.
- Heat oil a pan and ,shallow fry the cutlets.
- Fry cutlets on medium heat till golden brown.
- Serve with mint chutney and pomegranate seeds.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.