Poached Eggs with Iceberg Salad By Ranveer Brar
Poached Eggs with Iceberg Salad
Healthy salad by the side of delicious and delicate poached eggRead More
- 1 red bell peppers
- 1 yellow bell peppers
- 1 green bell peppers
- 1 cucumber
- salt to taste
- 1 tbsp mustard paste
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp white vinegar
- 2 spring onions
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 head iceberg lettuce
- for garnish 1 tomato
- 2 to 3 green olives
- Take red bell peppers yellow bell peppers, green bell peppers and cucumber. Cut thin slices of them. Take some portion in a bowl and some trimmings in a blending jar.
- For the dressing: Add salt, black pepper, mustard paste, olive oil and white vinegar in the blending jar with trimmings. Blend all the ingredients.
- Add finely chopped spring onion greens. In a cooking pot, heat water, add salt and white vinegar.
- Break one egg into a bowl.
- Gently add it the boiling concoction. Then add the second egg in the same way. Allow it to cook.
- Take the bowl of mixed bell peppers and cucumber. Add the dressing and mix it well.
- Place the mixture on the plate. Add some more dressing over it.
- Place the lettuce head on the plate.
- Gently place the poached egg on the salad. Add some dressing and black pepper on the egg.
- For garnish: Prepare a skewer with tomato and green olives place it on the side.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.