PIZZA STUFFED GARLIC BREAD By Sanaa Rahman
PIZZA STUFFED GARLIC BREAD
This is not the simple garlic bread . I have given this a twist by stuffing pizza toppings inside a garlic bread . It's a unique recipe and tastes so good . I would recommend everyone to try.Read More
- 1 cup warm water to activate yeast .
- 1tsp of yeast
- 1tsp of sugar
- 1 and 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 Tsp of oil
- 3 tbsp of pizza sauce
- 1/2 chopped onions
- 1/2 chopped bell peppers
- 1/2 chopped tomato
- 5 cheese slices
- 3 tbsp of Butter
- 2 Chopped garlic cloves
- Origano , chilli flakes , seasonings (optional)
- For making dough: Take 1 cup of warm water , add a tsp of sugar , mix it and dissolve well and then add 1 tsp of yeast , mix well and keep it aside for 10-15 minutes till it get activated.
- Take a bowl add 1 and 1/2 cup of all purpose flour , add 2 tsp of salt and mix well . Lastly add your yeast mixture and knead your dough to a semi soft dough . Apply 1 tsp of oil and Keep that dough aside for 40 minutes to risen up .
- After 40 minutes, take your dough , punch it with hands and flatten up with a rolling pin like kind of pizza base . Now apply pizza sauce all over the base , add your veggies , cheese and seasonings. Now close it like of a garlic bread .
- Now melt some butter and add in chopped garlic and apply on top of the bread .
- Add some seasonings on top( optional ) .
- Now we have to preheat the oven in 180°c for 10 minutes and bake it for 15-20 minutes .