A fusion of pizza and pulao is an exciting recipe to try. This flavourful pulao is made using minimum ingredients. This recipe is a must try on a lazy Sunday. Read here for pulao recipes.Read More
- 1 tsp Olive oil
- 1/2 tsp garlic
- 3 tsp onions
- 1 cup tomato ketchup
- 1/2 tsp oregano, dried
- 1/4 tsp chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp red chilli flakes, Salt, sugar
- For the tomato ketchup mix: Heat oil in a saucepan.
- Add chopped garlic, chopped onions, tomato ketchup, dried oregano, chilli powder, red chilli flakes, sugar and salt.
- For pizza pulao: Heat olive oil in a fresh pan.
- Add chopped garlic and chopped bell peppers (green, red, yellow).
- Mix them well and saut for 3-4 minutes.
- Then, add boiled sweet corn, prepared tomato ketchup mix, dried oregano and cooked basmati rice.
- Mix the rice well with the ingredients.
- Pizza pulao is ready to be served.