Treat your little ones with a healthy and interesting breakfast using this recipe.Read More
- 3 pineapple slices
- 6 to 7 onions
- 2 to 3 spring onions
- ¼ cup cheese
- 1½ tbsp pizza sauce
- black pepper
- For dough
- 1 cup refined flour
- 1 to 2 yeast
- 1 to 2 tbsp oil
- For the stuffing: Finely chop the slices of pineapple and put them into a bowl.
- In the similar pattern, chop madras onion and spring onion stalk.
- Transfer it into the same bowl. Then, add mozzarella cheese, pizza sauce, salt and black pepper powder.
- Mix them well and keep it aside.
- For the dough: In a mixing bowl, add refined flour, yeast, salt, water and oil.
- Mix it well until it forms a dough.
- Allow it to rest for 10 minutes.
- For the pizza: Take some portion and roll out the dough.
- Cut the rolled dough into a round shape with the help of a ring mould.
- Now stuff the prepared filling and put together all the edges and give it a shape of a modak or potli.
- Preheat the oven at 180 C and bake it for 10 to 12 minutes.
- For the plating: Cut pineapple slices and place it on a plate. Place the prepared pizza pops on it and top it up with pizza sauce.
- Pierce a skewer stick into the pizza pops. Garnish it with mozzarella cheese and chopped spring onions.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.