A perfect fusion of pizza and paratha. Sit back and enjoy the recipe.Read More
- 1/2 cup wheat flour
- 1/4 tsp carom seeds
- salt to taste
- 1/4 tsp raw mango powder
- 1 tsp oil
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese
- 3 tsp basil leaves
- 1/4 cup tomatoes
- 1/2 tsp green chillies
- 1 tsp coriander leaves
- black pepper
- 1/2 tsp tomatoes
- For the dough: In a mixing bowl combine wheat flour, cardamom seeds, cumin seeds, raw mango powder, salt, oil and water (A tip: Add cold water to get a softer dough).
- . Knead this mixture into a dough and let it rest for 10 minutes.
- For the stuffing: In a mixing bowl, add mozzarella cheese (grated), basil leaves (chopped), tomatoes (chopped), green chillies (chopped) and coriander leaves (chopped). Mix them well and then add salt and black pepper.
- Making the pizza: Break the dough into smaller pieces and hand roll them into dough balls.
- Roll each mini dough ball into a flat round shape with the help of a rolling pin (as you would do to make a paratha).
- Spread the pizza stuffing on it and wet the edges of the paratha with water.
- Heat ghee/butter on a saucepan and cook the paratha on both the sides till it turns brown.
- Top it off with grated cheese and basil leaves.
- Cook till the cheese melts.
- Garnish the pizza paratha with finely chopped fresh tomatoes, basil leaves and a sprinkle of black pepper.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.