Pizza Cone By Vaishali Sandeep Patel
This recipe is made from left over roti’sRead More
- 2 left over roti
- 3 tsp maida
- 3 to 4 tsp water
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 1 potato boiled and mashed
- 1 small carrot grated
- 1 capsicum finely chopped
- 4 cheese cubes grated
- 50 gms paneer chopped in small pieces
- Salt to taste
- 2 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 1/2 tsp black pepper powder
- 1/2 tsp roasted jeera powder
- 1/2 tsp chaat masala
- Oil for deep fry
- Tomato ketchup
- Take maida add water and prepare its slurry .
- Lets prepare cone :- cut roti from centre and get 4 pieces from 1 roti take 1 piece of it and make a cone stick the edges with the help of slurry prepared in point 1 and keep it aside.
- Now lets prepare stuffing:- heat oil in pan add onion, carrot n capsicum sauté for 1 to 2 min add salt according to tase then add mashed potatoes mix everything properly then add oregano, chilli flakes, black pepper powder, roasted jeera powder, chat masala mix everything well then add chopped paneer n grated cheese mix everything well n switch off the flame.
- once stuffing is cool down start filling stuffing in roti cone and keep aside make sure stuffing is properly filled till top.
- Heat oil in kadai for fryinonce all cones are filled take the stuffing filled cone deep its top open portion in slurry prepared in point make sure cones top portion is coated properly with slurry and fry it in hot oiFry the cones on slow flame once cone has changed its colour to golden brown take it out from kadai.
- Serving:- take a glass fill its bottom with tomato ketchup make stand the cones in glass garnish the cones with grated cheese on the top .
- enjoy hot crispy tasty yummy dish in this lockdown with leftover roti .