Who doesn't love fast food, especially pizzas and burgers? Loaded with stringy Mozzarella cheese, this yummy burger is perfect for banishing mid-meal hunger pangs. Do give it a try.Read More
- 2 pizza base
- 1 tbsp cumin seeds
- 3 red chillies
- 2 tsp garam masala
- 1 cup boiled chickpeas
- 1 boiled potato
- 2 tsp ground masala
- 3 tbsp blanched mushrooms
- 2 tbsp gram flour
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup green and black olives
- Slit the pizza base sideways into two.
- Grind roasted cumin seeds, dried red chillies and garam masala into a fine powder.
- In a bowl, mash boiled chick peas, potatoes and season it with salt and masala.
- Add the mushrooms, gram flour, water and mix well. Carefully make flat patties out of the mixture and place them on butter paper.
- Heat oil in a pan and cook the patties become golden on both sides.
- On one half of the cut pizza base, spread grated Mozzarella cheese, place the prepared patties and cover with the other half of the pizza base.
- Place the bell peppers, green and black olives, grated Mozzarella cheese on the pizza base.
- Bake it in a preheated oven at 180'C for 5 minutes. Serve hot.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.