Pizza By Cherry Ganesula
It's a homemade pizza without cheese and ovenRead More
- 100gm Maida
- Half cup curd
- 1/4th tbsp of Baking Soda, Baking Powder &Pepper Powder
- 50gm Tomatoe,Capsicum and onions chopped
- 1/4th tbsp of Oreganao and Chilli flakes
- I took maida into a bowl and added curd, baking soda , baking powder and mixed it and prepared dough.
- In a pan,heat oil.Add maida to it .Mix that and see that they're no lumps.Then add pepper powder and chilli flakes.This is white sauce.
- Then take the dough.Put it on a plate and spread it evenly.Add pizza sauce followed by whitesauce put tomatoes, Capsicum and onions on it.
- In a pan ,heat salt and put a stand on it and put this plate on it and bake it for 20 min..The Pizza is ready😋.