Pita Bread By Maria Goretti
Chef Maria Goretti teaches you how to make some pocket-sized slices of warm Pita Bread. You no longer have to rush to the nearest bakery to buy it when you're in a hurry.Read More
- For pita bread
- 150 gm refined flour
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 20 gm activated dry yeast
- 120 ml warm water
- For dip
- 1 tsp fried garlic
- 1 tbsp fried onions
- 2 tbsp hung curd
- In a bowl add refined flour, salt, olive oil, activated yeast, warm water and prepare a dough.
- In a bowl add olive oil, dough and cover it with a piece of cloth.
- Add refined flour and roll out the dough.
- Cut the dough in small circular shapes.
- On a baking tray add olive oil and place the pita bread to prove for 20 minutes.
- Bake the pita bread in a preheated oven at 200' C for 12 - 15 minutes.
- In a saucepan add fried garlic, onions, hung curd and mix it well.
- To garnish add the dip, rosemary spring, extra virgin olive oil and Pita bread is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.