Pink Coconut Ice
Here is a dessert recipe, with coconut and rose petals, for your next get together.Read More
- 3 cups desiccated coconut
- 400 g condensed milk
- ½ vanilla bean
- 1½ tsp icing sugar
- 6 to 7 rose petals
- ½ tsp pink colour
- 1 parchment paper
- In a mixing bowl add desiccated coconut, condensed milk, vanilla beans and icing sugar. Mix them well.
- Make two equal parts of the mixture and transfer it into two different bowls.
- In one part, add chopped rose petals and pink colour. Mix it well.
- Allow the other half of the vanilla mixture to rest.
- On a parchment paper, spread the vanilla mixture.
- The thickness of the mixture should be 1/4th inch.
- Then spread the rose flavoured mixture over it.
- Roll it from the both the sides, and refrigerate it for few hours.
- Once it is set, press it form one side, to make it tapering and cut slices from the log. Decorate a plate with rose petals and place the pink coconut ice and serve.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.