Pineapple Spring Rolls By Ranveer Brar
Pineapple Spring Rolls
These little bites of heaven filled with pineapple are ideal for your sweet tooth.Read More
- For Stuffing: 3 to 4 canned pineapple slices
- 2 tbsp almond powder
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- For Spring Rolls: 5 samosa sheets
- refined flour batter as required
- oil for roasting
- For Garnish: Banana leaf as required
- Diced dry fruits
- powdered sugar
- Strawberry compote
- Finely chop the canned pineapple slices. In a bowl, add the chopped pineapple, almond powder, and brown sugar. Mix well. Apply refined flour batter on the samosa sheets and place a spoonful of stuffing on one end of the sheet. Fold to form samosas. Apply the refined flour batter on all sides of the spring rolls. Heat oil in a pan for shallow frying the spring rolls. Fry them on both sides until golden brown. Ensure that you roll the pan while frying the spring rolls else the sides may be left uncooked. Place a piece of banana leaf in the serving plate. Arrange the spring rolls in the plate. Garnish with candied dry fruits and sprinkle some powdered sugar. Serve with strawberry compote.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.