Pineapple Sandesh By Niyati Naik
It’s is a quick, easy, healthy and tasty dessert inspired from the Bengali classic, sandesh!Read More
- 2 cups milk
- 3 pineapple slices
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1½ tablespoon sugar powder
- 4-5 almonds, sliced
- 4-5 pistachio, sliced
- 4-5 saffron strands
- -Start with the formation of chhena by pouring some lemon juice in hot milk and strain out the whey via a muslin cloth.
- ( Don’t throw away the whey, add some salt and pepper and enjoy this protein rich drink.).
- Add just one and a half spoon of powdered sugar and knead the chhena into a smooth dough.
- Place this soft dough into a piping bag and refrigerate until plating.
- Take thin slices of tinned or sweet pineapple and pipe out the sandesh over it.
- Repeat this for 3-4 times and garnish with almond, pistachio and saffron.