You will experience a burst of flavours in every bite. Chef Gautam Mehrishi's fruit-flavoured malpuas are an amazing variation on the classic Indian dessert. Do give it a try.Read More
- 1½ cup rice, boiled
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- ¾ tsp cumin powder
- 2 tsp coriander, chopped, salt to taste
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp gram flour
- 1 tbsp curd
- 2 tsp lemon syrup
- 4-5 tbsp oil, oil for frying
- Dice the pineapple.
- In a bowl, mix the refined flour, semolina, and fennel seeds with water.
- As the batter thickens, add pineapple pieces and soymilk.
- Mix well.
- Heat oil in a wok; pour the mixture into the hot oil to fry the malpuas.
- When fried, dip the malpuas in the sugar syrup.
- In a bowl, make pineapple cream with fresh cream, pineapple, and fennel seeds.
- Stack the malpuas in a plate and garnish them with rabdi, roasted fennel seeds, and icing sugar.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.