Pineapple Chicken Satay By Ranveer Brar
Pineapple Chicken Satay
A chicken skewer served with pineapple sauce is guaranteed to give you all the applause you need for putting in all the efforts to create such a masterpiece. This melt in the mouth recipe has got all the ingredients for the perfect punch of flavour.Read More
- 2 tbsp creamy cheese
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 300 gms chicken breast
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp ginger
- black pepper
- 1 cup pineapple puree
- 2 tsp red chilli
- ½ tsp lemon zest
- 2 tsp oil
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp soya sauce
- ½ tsp red chilli powder
- ¼ cup peanuts
- 1 pineapple
- Procedure to make Pineapple Chicken Satay: In a bowl, add cream cheese, peanut butter and mix it well.
- In a bowl add sliced chicken breast, salt, lemon juice and mix it.
- Add grated ginger, crushed black pepper.
- Blend the pineapple in a grinder and make pineapple puree.
- Add finely chopped red chilli, lemon zest, salt, crushed black pepper and mix it.
- In satay sticks add chicken slices, oil.
- Place the chicken sticks on a grill.
- For glazing add honey in a bowl, peanut butter, soya sauce and mix it well.
- Add red chilli powder, add salt and add lemon juice and mix it.
- Apply the mixture on chicken sticks.
- Add crushed peanuts in pineapple salsa.
- Add the salsa in small glasses.
- Once the chicken is cooked take it off from the grill.
- To garnish cut the pineapple slices and add the chicken satay on it.
- Add chicken satay in the salsa and Pineapple Chicken Satay is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.