Pineapple Cheese Cake By Gautam Mehrishi
Pineapple Cheese Cake
Pineapple Cheesecake assembled in a mason jar cooked with the French Sous Vide cooking technique.Read More
- For pineapple cheese cake
- 1 cup biscuit crumb
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp cream chees
- ½ cup castor sugar
- ½ tsp cup pineapple puree
- 2 tbsp coconut cream
- 1 cup whipped cream.
- For garnish
- 1 cup cocoa powder mixture mixed with 200 ml water
- 2 to 3 gms calcium chloride
- dried pineapple slices
- icing sugar
- In a bowl add biscuit crumb and unsalted butter and mix well.
- In another bowl add cream chees, castor sugar, pineapple puree, coconut cream and mix well.
- In a meson jar arrange layer of biscuit crumb mixture, layer of whipped cream and layer of cream chees mixture and repeat the procedure and close the lid.
- Once the temperature of boiling water is at 42- 43 C. Place the jar in it and cook for 4 hours. Freeze for 2 hours.
- Prepare the mixture of cocoa powder, water and sodium alginate.
- In a bowl mix 200 ml water and 2 - 3 gms calcium chloride.
- Fill the cocoa mixture in a syringe.
- Put the drops of cocoa solution in calcium chloride solution.
- Put the cocoa caviar in water.
- Garnish with cocoa caviar, dried Pineapple slices and Icing sugar.
Explore our Popular Stories.