Pickled Vegetable Tempura By Ranveer Brar
Pickled Vegetable Tempura
Here is a popular Japanese vegetarian dish. It is now easy to make vegetarian tempura at home.Read More
- For batter
- ½ cup refined flour
- 2 tbsp corn starch
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ cup pickled mixed vegetables
- 1 cup pickled cauliflower and broccoli
- oil for frying
- cold water as required
- For dip
- 1 tbsp hung yogurt
- 1 tsp chopped parsley
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp fennel powder
- black pepper crushed
- Take refined flour in a bowl. Add corn starch and a little baking soda. Mix it with sufficient quantity of cold water to prepare the batter.
- Coat the pickled and blanched vegetables (baby corn, celery, green beans and carrots) with the batter.
- Do the same process with cauliflower and broccoli too.
- Heat oil in a pan. Fry the coated vegetables once the oil becomes hot.
- When the vegetables are fried take them out of the oil and remove the excess oil with the help of a tissue paper.
- In a separate bowl, take hung yogurt, chopped parsley, a little lemon juice, crushed black pepper, fennel powder and honey. Mix it well to make the dip.
- Serve the fried vegetables with this dip.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.