Phaanu Lesu With Sani Hui Mooliand Nimbu By Ajay Chopra
Phaanu Lesu With Sani Hui Mooliand Nimbu
A wholesome meal packed with the goodness of pulses. It a combination of a creamy dal, multigrain roti and salad.Read More
- 200 gm gahat dal
- 1 ginger
- 2 green chillies
- 2 - 3 garlic cloves
- red chilli powder
- oil as required
- For gravy
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp jhakiya
- ¼ tsp asafoetida
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- ¼ tsp turmeric powder
- salt and red chilli powder as needed
- For lesu
- ½ wheat flour
- ½ finger millet flour
- For mooli ki sani
- 1 lemon
- 1 radish
- pinch of red chilly
- For Phaanu make paste of overnight soaked gohat dal with ginger, green chillies, garlic and water.
- Make pancake of gahat batter.
- for gravy add water to give gravy consistency, In hot oil add jhakiya seeds asafoetida, red chilli powder, salt, coriander powder and remaining gahat dal paste with turmeric powder, water and stir well.
- For lesu make dough of wheat flour and finger millet flour and add salt respectively, stuff ball of finger millet dough in wheat dough ball and roll into thick flatbread, cook lesu on the pan using oil.
- For Mooli Ki sani mix grated radish with lemon juice, salt and red chilli powder and toss.
- Serve Phaanu with lesu and mooli Ki sani.
Explore our Popular Stories.